11/04/10

bROKEn English


I can Say anything that I want. I can write everything that i need.
iTS up fot Those are going to judge.

I know Which One is the best AND which One iS so Bad.

people have their own right. so i JUst listen and take as a serious matter whenever its important and logically manner for my own.

i WOULD LOVE TO SAY that i dont care anymore. i standing on my oWN FEET .

i JUST BELIVE My parents, family and BEST FRIEND ONLY!! sorry to say. but it truth.


so TreAT ME as best as You Can cause iM oNLY be "THE BEST" during manoeuvrings.( people Love Me)


enoUgh be so kind With Person Who IS PLASTIC AND sarcastic CAUSE it doesnT SHow your Bombastic.



iF YOU FEEL THAT IM JUST LITTERING around you, just forget Bout Us. Cause Im suck Right? haha.


IM THE BEST.......



Tiada ulasan: