14/04/10

2 P.M

Today is my final interview!! yes finally!! settle. Alhamdulilah.

Tp masalahnya, hari ini, aku tersangat FULL with everything. Test 2 Quiz 1 + preparation for meeting. so quite hard to give 100% of commitment. But I will Try.

Aku baru saja lepas bungkus makanan daripada cafe (nasi lemak), trus ke bilik mamal kudus dan terus menjamu tanpa melengahkan masa. hihi SAMBIL update blog inih!!

urmm...
when im talk about food, it remain me with lunch.. yeah.. lunch.
long time im dont take a lunch to ensure im not creating sleepy mood in class especially class after lunch time!
Btw I just miss that moment.
Eat with my best friend, anz in his room. BUT its ok.myb tomorrow i will do it.

so..
I got To Go.
Wish Me Luck In Every thing and every SINGLE rules that ive done. k. Salam...........A.D.I.O.S

Tiada ulasan: